Monday, March 15, 2010

Collage Obsession-Mirage


Here is my entry for this week's challenge. I chose both the image and the word prompt--mirage-- to create this Alice in Wonderland themed piece.
What is the mirage here and what is real?

The image of the old church was provided for the challenge; Alice is from a collage sheet by Gaby Braun and the rabbit is from one of Tenniel's sets of original illustrations. THe texture is old paper , a freebie from a photoshop class I took, and the text and crow are brushes.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the Alice images, and the blue and brown are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. I like the way you reversed the house image and Alice and the rabbit are just great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful and mesmerizing Linda - really lovely take on the theme- You are busy like I am with these challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, beautiful colors and atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful intertpretation. bravo for "alice aux pays des merveilles" : it's a good idea
    I love your rabbit : so funny
    :)

    ReplyDelete