Saturday, March 13, 2010

ACF # 65-- Possibilities


Here is where my imagination took the lovely painting provided for our inspiration this week. I really wanted to remove this lovely lady from her shady glen and take her to the magical world of Possibility.
The elements that assisted me in creating this fanciful place came from Textures for Layers, a Flickr group with THOUSANDS of images free for use. These are by Boccacino, JoesSistah and Spektoral Addendum. Graphics fairy provided the eggs and swan, Dover gave me the dragonfly wings and the music came from Shabby Chic.
Thanks for visiting.

12 comments:

  1. I love this one! It is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!
    Great idea that works!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Original Linda !!
    I love the feeling to it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love her dragonfly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is sublime--what a beautiful piece!!!
    It is wondrous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really beautiful Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful - I love that you have given her a world of possibilities! I love your creation, its absolutely beautiful - cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful setting for her- an enchanted fairie tale essence!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a gorgeous piece of art! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great combination of elements....wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so beautiful!! I love her wings and how she is sitting on the eggs. Quite magical!! Thanks so much for giving me credit for the eggs and the swan, that was so kind of you!

    ReplyDelete