Sunday, December 21, 2014

SPA--Christmas song

Mostly Christmas is a happy holiday, family and friends gather close to home and share their love and joy!  This card is not for them, except as a reminder, it's for everyone far from home and family this holiday... We miss you and wish you were here, we send you love and hope and prayers for safety...




I'll be home for Christmas
You can plan on me
Please have snow and mistletoe
And presents on the tree
Christmas Eve will find me
Where the lovelight gleams
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

3 comments:

  1. Truly one of the dearest most touching Christmas songs and a personal favorite...your picture expresses it perfectly beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely tribute with beautiful collage effects Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, so original!
    Loved my postcard and 1 is on way to you!!
    ho ho

    ReplyDelete