Wednesday, June 30, 2010

soartful Challenge --Wine, bread and thou


Here's my (very late-again) entry for Soartful Saturday's challenge. Who can resist the idea of wine, bread--I'd add some dates and a bit of cheese--and a picnic with your love [sigh] These two look like they are enjoying this spot in the grape arbor.

Thanks to Playingwithbrushes and the Graphics Fairy for the backgground pieces, Collage Images Flickr group for the young lovers, Google images for the grape vines and Jeanette for the inspiration piece.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back Linda. This is a great piece. I'd like to be under that arbor sipping wine with them. I love the addition of the grapes.

    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is visually stunning (very beautiful), however it is a little hard to read because your fonts are small and the color fight against the background

    But the Look Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I love your take on the theme, its wonderful I especially love your background and the added grape vine ju x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful collage Linda. You've added some awesome pics since I last looked. Lovely work.xx

    ReplyDelete