Friday, June 4, 2010

4 x 4 Friday--Sparks


The 4x4 Friday theme this week is "Eclectic" I take this to mean anything goes. This piece is based on an ATC I made a while ago for a Paris swap.
The cat is from a photo of a garden sculpture by btacey (the photo, not the sculpture) that was a freebie somewhere. Background textures by Termin8er and TKSwayze at T4L, and from a free set called Aqueous Suntextures, that I think is on Bittbox. The Eiffel Tower is from the Graphics Fairy and the wings are from Collage Images Flickr Group.
The Lightning is a brush set by Stephanie Shimerda.

3 comments:

  1. Wow totally creative! A really unique and creative mix of elements. Enchanting and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i´m so behind in commenting... so much great pieces on your blog recently. love this one especially, and the luna moth for SPA, too... just my taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The caption really makes the piece.

    ReplyDelete