Sunday, August 8, 2010

Darkness Inspiration--Vintage Halloween


I'm not sure quite why, but Halloween has been creeping into my mind lately. It's still in the mid 80's here, so it's not a change in the weather. And Halloween candy is NOT yet in the stores, although back to school is in full swing...I don't know where it's coming from.
But this theme from Darkness Inspirations is very timely.

I love this image of these two women; I imagine them to be sisters. Their faces seem almost devoid of expression, and you just KNOW that there are DARK THOUGHTS behind those eyes.
Thanks to Art-e-zine for the witchy sisters, Graphics fairy for the crow and the ornamentation and to Termin8r and Aqueous Sun for texture and background bits. Filters, layer styles and Photoshop brushes were applied liberally.
Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

  1. linda, what a fantastic halloween creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovey and festive feel to this creation Linda! It does feel like Fall is coming soon here in California. I find myself looking towards the more burnished colors now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh very cool!!! I love the sisters and your colors give it the perfect feel!!

    ReplyDelete