Saturday, October 8, 2011

Soartful is Back!!! Hurray!

Thank you Carla, for assuming charge of the Soartful Saturday challenge. I think we've all missed Jeanette's thoughtful challenges and wonderful comments.


I chose the crow for my piece, as Halloween is upon me in a big way. The books are from Wikimedia, skull from google, birdcage a freebie from an oline workshop and the watch from The sum of all Crafts blog. THe background is made from bits by Playingwithbrushes at Textures for Layers Flickr group and from Shadowhouse Creations.

7 comments:

  1. What a fabulous creation...love the way you used the crow...especially the skull and the different elements you used...just gorgeous. I am so thrilled to be able to admire all the wonderful works at SoArtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an atmospheric piece and i really like all the elements. penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like something Edgar Allen Poe would write about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very gorgeous and creepy I love this Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this image! Spooky yet lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So spooky and so artistically correct. Just perfect! I love it!

    ReplyDelete