Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ahh...I know

I know what I want my first real post to be...a big THANK YOU to all of the people I have "met" through the blogs, Yahoo groups and Flickr sites that I have visited since I began this journey a little over a year ago.

This extended community of artists and craftspeople is so welcoming and encouraging to everyone. You all have given me the courage to put my own photographs and pieces of art up for all to see. I have learned so much from all of you who are so willing to share your knowledge and ideas.

This is going to be fun!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Linda! Your blog looks great, can't wait to see more! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art!...Love the saying and your interpretation!
    Congratulations and welcome to the Blog World!.vbg

    ReplyDelete