Friday, June 11, 2010

ACF and 4 x4 Friday--Mirth and Laughter


I decided to combine the two Friday challenges this week--going away this afternoon for the weekend--YAY!. I'm afraid the lovely fabric background provided by the ladies at ACF got greatly altered in the process.

4 X 4 Friday's challenge is Shakespeare. I love the sentiment of this quote from The Merchant of Venice. What a great way to look at aging!

Images from google (faces, music) and Dover (moth) other texture from Encounter_Laura at T4L, And my own Bunnie Photoshop brush.

Thanks for visiting.

15 comments:

  1. fantastic! love these old faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous piece Linda!!! Love the saying!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you created a joyous piece! I love the Shakespeare quote, and I certainly love the contrast of images. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh thats lovely, such a beautiful piece of art and the subject is superb
    jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the text Linda and your creation is fantastic. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Linda- what amazing faces that so fit the quote and (love your signature bunny). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful images and a great combination of challenges. beautiful how the colours from ACF shine through

    ReplyDelete
  8. Linda, this is perfect. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, this is absolutely superb and so original.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really amazing!! I love the fantastic photograph!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, this really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific piece. How could anyone look at it and not smile?

    ReplyDelete