Saturday, May 22, 2010

ACF # 75--Jester


Here is my entry for this week's Art Creations Friday challenge--to use the image provided; a lovely female jester in soft greens and gold. I took her title literally and made her a playing card. And, perhaps, with Father's Day coming on, I added a little tribute to a father's influence on careers.
The cards are from a set of vintage French playing cards. I don't remember where I found them; background textures were made with Photoshop brushes, and layers from Cindy Powell's Painted Silks kit and from Rubyblossom at T4L.

9 comments:

  1. Really clever interpretation of the image. Lovely colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous!!! she looks great on a playing card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow fabulous idea and amazing work.
    Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waht a gorgeus idea,,,,,,oh my,,,,, I hadn´t this one,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh my oh my oh my,,,,,,,hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda I love the whole idea behind this. Great interpretation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are exquisite. The Art Creations Friday lady really does look as if she belongs on a card. Beautiful artwork.

    ReplyDelete