Friday, January 29, 2016

Journal 52 Week 4

This week's prompts were Full Moon and Lunacy.  the words to the song Paper Moon immediately came to me, and i went from there.

Began with a coat of black gesso (I LOVE black gesso) then a thin coat of blue acrylic for the sky. the moon face is from a digital piece I recently completed, layered between a circle of sacred geometry (Google it, it's beautiful)  and a wax paper circle lightly drybrushed with white acrylic.The "cardboard sea" is collaged from a gelli print.

I think it fits both themes.


1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've ever visited you before but I saw your full moon piece bookmarked on Elizabeth and Bluebeard's blog and it caught my eye so here I am. LOVE your moon, and the man in the moon, in fact your whole journal spreead is really fantastically fun-and well done!

    ReplyDelete