Friday, February 18, 2011

a journal page



I'm not a journalist, but I am always in awe of those who have the ability to express themselves in words. I am also fascinated by journals, especially art journals. Some of the ones I have seen here in Blogland are just amazing--incredible marriages of art and words.
So when a group I belong to started a digital journal page swap, I HAD to try to participate.
Here's my first page. The dimensions are 8 x 8. The quote is from Louisa May Alcott, and I think it's very appropriate as I begin this journalling journey.
We'll see what happens...

1 comment:

  1. I think your first journalling page is beautiful and a lovely quote.
    I kept diaries for years ages ago but never a journal. I suppose the nearest thing to a journal is an altered book where you can add thoughts and quotes. I enjoyed making them and have about 40 now.
    Big Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete