Monday, February 21, 2011

Alphabet Inspired-I is for Invention and J is for Japanese


I is for Invention
Background bits from Google Images and the Graphics Fairy. The main image is an old piece I found online in my earliest days collecting images. I even copied it onto a word document instead of saving it as a jpeg. I do love how it looks though.


J is for Japanese
In this case a geisha in a Japanese garden. All the images are from Dover except the text, which was Googled. I'm always a little wary of using text when I really don't know what it says, but the original piece is pretty old and is in a museum in Japan, so I'm betting it's okay...

1 comment:

  1. Love both of these. Tried to leave a comment yesterday, but my computer is playing up...so it wouldn't let me.

    I love the way you make art digitally...I have great envy!!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete