Saturday, September 7, 2013

Another Soartful flower

A second try, this one painted with watercolor stroke and flower brushes.  Here's the process: I use photoshop brushes, both as digital "stamps" and I also try to paint with the many "brush stroke" brushes I have found in the internet.  The flower picture is a flower brush, stamped in pink, stamped on another layer in green, which I partially erased, and a third layer in yellow, also partially erased.  It's fun getting all the layers together so it looks sort of like a real painting.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous in its simplicity, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun, Linda, gorgeous pastel flower, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely painting...great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is beautiful ... are we talking about actual painting or are you using brushes on your computer ... Just curious because I need to get more into the brush options and haven't been sure where to start. Love this whichever it it :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely looks like a real painting, very touchable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the subtle palette you've used here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous work here! I love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Digital art is such a mystery to me...your flower is so soft and beautiful!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete