Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Three Muses--Once a Zebra



Way back when I got my very first version of Photoshop, I think it was Limited edition 6.0 and was probably in 1997-98.
I had great fun playing with the filters in those days.  I took a photo of a zebra at the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston (I have it somewhere and will post it I can find it)  I remember glowing edges and solarize and neon glow and invert.
I remember that there were 4 altered versions, and I printed them in the same page, framed them and gave them to my daughter for Christmas one year

I found the original zebra and another of the altered versions!

11 comments:

  1. Too, too cool Linda I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they make awesome backgrounds, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to remember your first designs. Super Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wouaouh Linda!
    Just wonderful!
    They are sooooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing to beat Photoshop me thinks, and here is the proof. Fabulous work, Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, wonderful Photoshop-ping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those filters are still fun for me. I love the looks you got in this photo of the zebra. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And the zebra has never been the same since then! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, these are outstanding! Makes me want to look for a zebra photo!!

    ReplyDelete