Saturday, October 1, 2011

SPA-Zombies


What Garbo is Doing These Days...

A few years ago, I found this tutorial about how to make a photo into a zombie. I made the Zombie postage stamp with it and use it on my Halloween pieces.

I though I would try it again for this theme. I chose one of the most glamorous photos in my collection and set out to Zombie-fy it.

Here's a link to the tutorial

The photo was found on Google, and the skull is from Dover Images. The cracks and blood drips are brushes and the grungy overlay is from Shadowhouse Creations.

11 comments:

  1. Oh Greta, is this what it has all come down to?! Truly her gruesome worse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spookily spectacular! Fantastic job Linda! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is amazing! And thanks for the link to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. now that´s really pretty cool!! i must try out this tutorial, your result is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA, this is soooooo cool, Linda! Thanks for the tutorial link as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just exquisite she is the most gorgeous creepy looking zombie I have ever seen...beautiful work Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A zombie tutorial! How wonderfully scary! Love what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, gruesome and amazing zombie, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is awesome, Linda. Thanks for sharing the link.

    ReplyDelete