Sunday, February 14, 2010

Soartful Challenge-Lady of Light


Here's my entry for this Saturday's challenge--to use the lovely background Jeanette provided. it brought to mind the colors of air and water and cool light. I found this beautiful woman on Suzee Que's Flickr site, and she complemented the colors perfectly. Other textures and the border brushes from Skeletalmess at Shadowlands, free photoshop brushes-- I love this set called 8 2nds of Light.

Jeanette, I don't think I ever posted "out of the ashes" to your site...still a rank amateur at this blog stuff--so, no worries. Glad you found it. loved that fiery background and will use it again, I'm sure.

Thanks for visiting.

6 comments:

  1. Linda, I'm so glad that I haven't lost you.
    This is so lovely. The colors and image are perfect. So are all of the other extras that you added. I'm glad that you reminded me of Suzee Que's.

    Thanks for being Soartful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!!! fabulous piece Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh-wee! Beautiful! you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done! Wonderful work!
    TFS!

    another Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful magical art piece!

    ReplyDelete